PO Box 1329
Starkville, MS 39760
415 DR Martin Luther King JR DR
Starkville, MS 39759
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
COVID 19 related closings
March 20 2020
All District and Conference level "in person" events through April 30th have been cancelled or postponed until further notice due to the health risks involved in gathering at this time. Here is a list of events that have been affected:
- The District Conference at Griffin UMC March 21. Please continue to mail or email your nominations, after the March 18th deadline, a ballot will be sent to all Lay Members for our district..
- All 4 Mississippi Delegation Listening Sessions - March 28 and 29, April 18 and 19.
- Church Security and Hospitality March 24, 25 and 26th.
- Licensing School and Course of Study events March and April.
- District Clergy Only Informative Meeting March 31st at Starkville FUMC (in the process of utilizing Video/Telephone Conferencing - more information to come)
- Lay Servant Ministry Training - April 4th at Starkville FUMC
- Postponed: General Conference May 5-15th in Minneapolis, Minnesota - a decision will be made in the coming weeks.
During this time, the Starkville District Office has begun to make operational adjustments to mitigate risk of people contracting the coronavirus. All previously scheduled appointments will be by phone (no "in office" visits, please). If you have a question or concern you can reach us by phone (662-323-0198) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) we will get back with you as soon as possible.