PO Box 1329
Starkville, MS 39760
415 DR Martin Luther King JR DR
Starkville, MS 39759
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Starkville District's 2021 Charge Conference Schedule
July 20 2021
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiates 3:1
Charge Conference FormVites are due to be emailed to churches and pastors on August 1,2021. We are planning to hold in-person gatherings in each county/cluster. Below you will find a copy of our tentative schedule.
|September 12||1 PM||Clay County||@ West Point: Christ|
|3 PM||Lowndes County||@ Columbus: Wesley|
|September 19||1 PM||Choctaw County||@ First Unity (Weir)|
|3 PM||Webster County||@Eupora First|
|September 26||1 PM||Noxubee County||@ Macon First|
|3 PM||Oktibbeha County||@ New Zion|
|October 3||3 PM||Attala County||@ Kosciusko: Wesley|
|5 PM||Winston County||@ Louisville: Wesley|
Deadline for Charge Conference Paperwork for churches served by a Full Elder is October 31, 2021.
FYI: Clergy, you can find at least two previous year's CC forms on your People Portal. 2021 CC forms will not be available until August 1.
- Clay County: Cedar Bluff/Siloam, Christ , Jones Chapel, St Paul, and Palestine/Providence (at Christ)
- Lowndes County: Artesia, Columbus Circuit, Cooksville, Piney Grove, and Wesley/New Hope (at Wesley)
- Choctaw County: Ackerman/South Union, Mt. Hermon/Rockport, Salem(Weir), and Weir Circuit (at First Unity)
- Webster County: Bellefontaine, Dumas Chapel/Pleasant Hill, Eupora 1st/LaGrange, Lebanon, Liberty, Maben, Maben: St Stephen, and Mathiston (at Eupora First)
- Noxubee County: Brooksville/Crawford, Brooksville Circuit, Macon 1st, Mt. Moriah/Wrights Chapel, Noxubee Circuit, Shuqualak, and St. Paul (at Macon First)
- Oktibbeha County: Griffin Chapel, New Zion, NewBellZion, Rock Hill, and Sturgis/Big Creek (at New Zion)
- Attala County: Buffalo-Ethel, Ethel, Kosciusko Circuit, Kosciusko First, Liberty Hill, McAdams, and Wesley (at Kosciusko: Wesley)
- Winston County: Hopewell, Maple Springs/Piney Grove, Nanih Waiya Charge, Noxapater/Mt Pisgah, Boyd Chapel/Pleasant Grove, Pleasant Hill, Louisville South, and Wesley (at Louisville: Wesley)